Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Reflection

Wow! It's been so long since I've posted to the blog. What can I say? Life just gets in the way. Unfortunately it is about to get even more in the way. I start summer classes at the end of May. Yay! But I will be busy. I will try to keep the blog updated as much as possible. It may be just pics. Something is better than nothing, right? Speaking of, here is a pic I took about an hour ago. I was just practicing with my camera (working on focus) and I happened to get a very lovely shot of D in front of the window. Notice the reflection. I'm a bit proud that I managed to capture it. 


I really should talk some about how things have been around here, but that could take FOREVER! SO here's the short and sweet version. D is great. She is very strong willed, so I am working on managing some behavior issues. It was a bit rough for about 2 weeks, but I think we have found solid ground again. After struggling through several different discipline techniques (which she pretty much just laughed at), we found that a reward system, of stickers, works best. Now we don't go anywhere without a pack of stickers.

Well, that's all for today. No promises on when the next post will be. Hopefully sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment